For those clients who don’t know we offer a fantastic training programme known as Ten Step First Line Management Programme.
The 10 Step First Line Management Programme is designed to give you a tour of the various facets of Line management, whether you are an experienced manager, just starting out, or even if you haven’t yet made the jump to line management.
The 10 Steps cover:
- Introduction to the Programme
- Effective Team Working, Leading & Managing your Team
- Motivation and Communication
- Dealing with Difficult People and Resolving Conflict
- Time Management and Delegation
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Equal Opportunities, Recruitment & Selection and Dignity at Work
- Induction, Probationary periods, Managing Attendance and Capability
- Overview of Disciplinary & Grievance
- Putting it into Practice & Graduation
Our Training & Development Advisor Tracy has recently completed Cohort 4 for our client Trueshopping in Burnley. Each cohort at Trueshopping consisted of 10 delegates over a 20 week period. The training has been a great success for Trueshopping.
We receive excellent feedback from our delegates for example:
“I just wanted to say a huge personal thank you. I have taken so much from the course and have come away from it feeling optimistic, inspired and empowered. I loved it and am going to miss the sessions.”
We have just completed our All Clients 10 Step First Line Management Course and our next one will be commencing in October 2015 however places are limited. If you are interested and would like to reserve a place, or would like some further details, please contact Christine Wood firstname.lastname@example.org.