We are bringing back our popular training programme, ‘The 10 Step Programme’ for another round in September 2017! Tracy, our experienced and enthusiastic trainer will be delivering the course at our unique training suite in Rochdale.
Our highly sought-after programme for First Line managers will take place over a course of 10 training sessions starting on Wednesday 13th September. The programme will not only teach you the ins and outs of what it means to manage people, it will also equip you with the confidence and support network needed to be an effective people manager.
The 10 Step Programme is ideal for any individual facing people management duties in the workplace, whether that be if you are taking your first steps into management or even if you have been team-leading for years. With our unique training method, the programme allows each step to be implemented into the workplace in real time, allowing participants to gain real life experience whilst learning the theory.
Course dates: Wednesday 13th September – Wednesday 15th November (1 day per week)
Course content includes:
- Introduction to the programme & your personal Belbin profile
- Effective team working, leading & managing your team
- Motivation & communication
- Dealing with difficult people & resolving conflict
- Time management & delegation
- Problem solving & decision making
- Equal opportunities, recruitment & selection, and Dignity at Work
- Induction, probationary periods & managing attendance and capability
- Overview of disciplinary, capability & grievance procedure
- Graduation & putting it into practice
The programme will be held at our unique training suite in Rochdale with each day running from 10am-4pm with lunch and refreshments included.
We may be bias, but our testimonials aren’t! Here is a quote from one of our latest reviews:
“Thanks to the course, and Tracy’s tutelage, the company is in a better position that it’s ever been to engage the wider workforce and realise our full potential.”- Ian Ford, Managing Director, Amann Group.
You can find all of our testimonials here.
Don’t miss out! Places are being booked quickly and are on a first come first serve basis! If you require any further information on the course please do not hesitate to contact Tracy Edmondson on 07772 691515 or email@example.com.
Cost: £1000 per delegate – 20% discount for all HR Core subscribers.
Contact Emma.Kelly@summ.it to book your place today